#NaNoWriMo2015 Diary -- Day 20



Day 20

Yesterday was another fun day. Mostly research. A LOT of research, as I was trying to get one passage fleshed out.

As such, my word count was around 1300. Not so hot. But the fun I had doing research and the satisfaction of spending a good 6 hours getting the prose assembled offset the lower word count.

I also cut the tip of my middle finger while making dinner and couldn't type with a bandaid on my finger. That was interesting trying to type without my middle finger.

At any rate, just 10 days remaining in the month.

Time to get it in gear and finish strong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up With Writer Roy Huff @realroyhuff

10 Questions with Thriller Writer C.W. Lemoine (@CWLemoine)

10 Questions with Author Sandra Glosser (@baccibone1)