Halloween Special! All my stories are FREE on Amazon for 1 DAY ONLY!


Normally, I try to be very subtle in promoting my work. 

But not today!

In honor of Halloween, I'm running a rare, special event: all my short stories and two novellas are absolutely 10,000% FREE on Amazon.com.

Now is your chance to grab as many stories as you can carry. I've got two science fiction and fantasy novellas, spiritual fiction, literary fictiondark and twisted adult fairy tales, stories of time travel, deals with the devil, even a surprising tale about a very special eight-legged cephalopod with a crush on his owner.
Hello. My name is Darby.


So don't be shy! Take as many stories as you like. Take them all! You can read them at your leisure, but at least you'll have them.

The short story is widely regarded as the most difficult literary format. I trust I've done my forebears justice. But I'm happy to let you be the judge.

So browse through my author page, sweep all the stories off the virtual shelf and onto your Kindle, then dig in. Short stories won't cause cavities or weight gain, and you don't need to have your mom or dad check them for razor blades before you take a bite!

Then, when you've had your fill, kindly post a brief review on Amazon. This drastically increases an author's sales ranking and is more important than most people realize. 

So run, don't walk, to Amazon and get these goodies before it's too late!

And, sincerely, thank you.

RYAN

H A P P Y   H A L L O W E E N !

Comments

  1. Thanks you Ryan - this is a very generous thing to do - and it is appreciated. It may be a bit before I can read any of them (up to my ass in alligators at the moment) but I will put your work at the top of the list!

    Stephanie P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Stephanie. Glad you were able to grab some of my titles. Take your time with them. I look forward to your response. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Ryan! You forced me to get these stories. I look forward to reading (but the last Harry Potter becomes available to me at midnight through Amazon Prime, my first time reading these things). FWIW I did buy The Go-Kids 1. I had read the free preview a couple of weeks ago, and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got some of my short stories, Jack. I love writing short stories because it's a great way to explore and execute an idea without having to spend a year writing it, as can be the case with a novel.

    How are you liking the HP books? I'm a big Pott-head myself. Read the series thrice. Own all the DVDs. Good stuff. You going to read JKR's new title?

    And thank you very, very much for your kind words regarding TGKBK1. It's a labor of love nearly 8 years in the making, and still counting. Book 6 should be out by Christmas. And there will be a few more books after that. We'll see how it all shakes out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up With Writer Roy Huff @realroyhuff

10 Questions with Author Sandra Glosser (@baccibone1)

10 Questions with Thriller Writer C.W. Lemoine (@CWLemoine)